HOUSE RULES AT MASH
As a company we have a great responsibility for both our guests' and our employees' safety.
Based on the government’s rules and our business union's guidelines, we have these House Rules to secure us all:
- All guests must show valid Corona passport or test along with ID such as driver's license/social security card or passport
- 1st vaccine jab is valid for corona passport after 2 weeks
- PCR tests are valid for 96 hours
- Quick tests are valid for 72 hours
- Children under 16 do not need to show test/corona passport
- If you are excerpt from testing, this needs to be documented per the guidelines from the Ministery of Health *
- MASH has the right to turn guests away, who do not live up to these House Rules
We look foreward to welcome our guests again to a secure and safe restaurant experience, where we all can enjoy the re-opening.
* The documentation is only valid:
- with stamp and initials/signature from Borgerservice
- AND ID documentation