MASH launches world class brunch in Bredgade
At MASH Skovriderkroen in Charlottenlund something very special happens every Saturday and Sunday. Danes flock to the restaurant when it is converted into a true brunch paradise. Citizens of Copenhagen can now look forward to this very brunch when MASH Bredgade on March 4th launches what they call a world class brunch.
Brunch is one of the most well established weekend rituals. It’s available in all shapes and sizes – with and without bubbles, as a buffet and a la carte – but few places it is as well thought out and visited as at MASH Skovriderkroen, who has had great success with their brunch since it launched in 2012. Every weekend 500 Danes come by MASH Skovriderkroen, and on March 4ththe brunch will make it’s appearance at the first and original MASH restaurant on Bredgade.
– at Skovriderkroen we can see, that the brunch crowds are mostly coming in from the surrounding towns of North Zealand, so we’re looking forward to offering the same luxurious experience in the inner city, says Mikkel Glahn, Partner and Marketing Manager at Copenhagen Concepts, the company behind MASH, Umami and Le Sommelier.
The brunch in Bredgade will very much resemble the one served with such success at MASH Skovriderkroen, which so far has been the only one of MASHs soon-to-be 10 restaurants serving the brunch.
A quality selection
Guests can expect the absolute best from both the European and American kitchen with produce of the highest quality, and the brunch naturally includes steak and bearnaise.
– If you are looking to try our brunch in Bredgade, you should prepare yourself for quality instead of quantity – very much like a normal MASH experience. We can guarantee, that this will be something very special, says Mikkel Glahn, and continues:
– MASH is primarily a restaurant, and therefor our brunch won’t be the same as the one you can get at any busy café. With our existing experience and setup we’re making brunch at MASH into a very special experience on both quality and service.
- MASH Bredgade launches their bunch on Saturday the 4th of March 2017
- Table booking opens Monday the 20th of February here on mashsteak.dk