The Seafood Platter is back at MASH!
Dive into a grand platter of fruit de mer at either MASH Skovriderkroen or MASH Rungsted Havn in July.
From the 1st of July until the 5th of July 2020, MASH is serving up a fantastic platter with all the greatest treasures of the sea.
If you love shellfish and seafood, our seafood platter is a must – and we have the right wine or champagne to go with it, and an ocean view to complete the experience.
The platter consists of:
- 8 pc. Fine de Claire oysters with red wine vinaigrette
- 2 pc. 1/2 Canadian lobster
- 4 pc. boiled Gambas shrimp with dip
- Cooked brown crab claws – approx. 1000 grams
- Herb cooked Langoustines - approx. 400 gram
- Sea-cooked prawns to peel – appro. 400 gram
- 4 pc. fried Gambas shrimp in chili and lemon
- Steamed mussels – approx. 1000 gram
The entire platter is served with MASH bread, butter, homemade aioli and mayo, along with grilled lemon.
You can also add 30 grams of Rossini White Sturgeon caviar with blinis, red onions and creme fraiche at DKR 375,-.
The platter can be ordered for a minimum of 2 people.
Dive in for 1298,- DKR for two people, excl. ticket fee!
The seafood platter is available at MASH Skovriderkroen and MASH Rungsted Havn from the 1st until the 5th of July 2020, and has to be booked in advance to make sure there’s fresh seafood for all the seafood lovers.
Book your seafood feast now at: