The Seafood Platter continues at MASH!
Dive into a grand platter of fruit de mer at either MASH Skovriderkroen or MASH Rungsted Havn.
From the 13th of August and the next three weeks, MASH is serving up a fantastic platter with all the greatest treasures of the sea every Thursday to Saturday.
If you love shellfish and seafood, our seafood platter is a must – and we have the right wine or champagne to go with it, and an ocean view to complete the experience.
The platter consists of:
- 8 pc. Fine de Claire oysters with red wine vinaigrette
- 2 pc. 1/2 Canadian lobster
- 4 pc. boiled Gambas shrimp with dip
- Cooked brown crab claws – approx. 1000 grams
- Herb cooked Langoustines - approx. 400 gram
- Sea-cooked prawns to peel – appro. 400 gram
- 4 pc. fried Gambas shrimp in chili and lemon
- Steamed mussels – approx. 1000 gram
The entire platter is served with MASH bread, butter, homemade aioli and mayo, along with grilled lemon.
You can also add 30 grams of Rossini White Sturgeon caviar with blinis, red onions and creme fraiche at DKR 375,-.
The platter can be ordered for a minimum of 2 people.
Dive in for 1298,- DKR for two people, excl. ticket fee! (kr. 649,- per person)
If other people in your party prefers a la carte, simply contact the restaurant on +45 33 13 93 00, and we will add those guests to the booking.
The seafood platter is available at MASH Skovriderkroen and MASH Rungsted Havn from the 34th of August and has to be booked in advance to make sure there’s fresh seafood for all the seafood lovers.
Book your seafood feast now at: